Within a few weeks of being born, a baby is host to a community of billions of bacteria— most of which are colonization in the gut, that can shape many aspects of health. Gut bacteria maintained stable after three years old1. “Good” bacteria, also known as beneficial bacteria in gut, help babies digest food, absorb nutrients, and protect their immune system2. One of the most well-known types of good bacteria are probiotics. When helpful bacteria multiply and thrive in our child's bodies, they act as their protectors. But sometimes, some factors can destroy the beneficial bacteria in our child's gut, such as too many antibiotics, environmental pollution, excess sugar are some things that can cause Intestinal flora imbalance that can lead to diarrhea and other gastrointestinal problems. Metaflora for Kids Health is a capsule that can help restore your child's healthy bacteria for digestive and immune support.
What Metaflora offers you
- Dual benefit of prebiotics plus probiotics: METAFLORA kids offers a combination of probiotic strains designed to support healthy gastrointestinal balance. We have also included one prebiotic, Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), which help nourish existing good bacteria.
- Optimal probiotic blends formulation: 6 billion CFU and 4 probiotic strains in one chewable tablet selected based on clinical data that show proven benefits for health. Our formulation of supplements has an optimal balance of CFU count for each strain to help replenish the good bacteria in your child's gut.
- Easy for kids to take: Some gummies claim to support a kid's health but are less effective, usually containing too much added sugar. Metaflora Kids is a chewable probiotics for children. Our kids' probiotic is infused with natural strawberry and vanilla flavor, suitable for children from 3 years to 12 years of age.
- Easy Storage: The technology LiveBac has the added benefit of giving Metaflora a durable shelf life of over 24 months after manufacturing. You don’t have to worry about the bacteria in Metaflora being denatured after manufacturing. You can buy it and keep it at home for more than a year and it would still work just as the day it left the factory floor.
- Environmentally Friendly and Natural: Whether you are vegan or vegetarian or pescatarian, Metaflora is designed to be perfect for everybody! It contains no gluten, lactose, artificial colors or flavors, chemicals, eggs, iron, nuts, or preservative. We take pride in ensuring that our products are completely made from natural ingredients and locally sourced.
Benefits of Metaflora
Our formulation of supplements provides optimal benefits to children between 4 to 12 years. We take everyone into account, the key probiotics in this kid-friendly formula can be a great immune-system-booster… helping to maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut, keeping your child’s digestive system happy and supporting a healthy immune function will ultimately keep your child strong and healthy.Support digestive system health: Probiotics can help break down your food into the nutrients. They create several vitamins directly, such as vitamin K, folic acid, and biotin3, thereby Improves digestion and absorption of food and nutrients.
Strengthen immune system function: Probiotics can activate the immune system and inhibit the growth of harmful gut bacteria. Lactobacillus GG from METAFLORA can reduced the frequency and severity of respiratory infections in children.
Relieve gastrointestinal symptoms: Probiotics can prevent antibiotic-associated diarrhea or reduce its severity. Probiotics can also reduce the risk of diarrhea children with infectious diarrhea particularly rotavirus gastroenteritis. Also, probiotic supplements can help deal with some other types of issues with the gastrointestinal such as Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS and necrotizing enterocolitis.
Relieve glucose intolerance: If you are lactose intolerant, it likely impacts your ability to eat dairy. Probiotics are a vital part of a lactose-intolerant diet. The live or active cultures help maintain a healthy digestive system. With more healthy bacteria in your gut, your body may produce more lactase, or at least aid in the digestion of lactose. Adding probiotics to your diet can change the balance of bacteria in your gut and decrease symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Relieves allergic symptoms: Relieves allergic symptoms. The prevalence of food allergies has continued to multiply over the past decade, and research suggests that changes in intestinal flora might contribute to this. But modifying gut microbiota with probiotics may alleviate food allergies and intolerances, and it can help restore one's ability to eat a triggering food. Probiotics also can decrease the eczema severity and improve allergic rhinitis and milk hypersensitivity symptoms
Relieve digestive problems caused by taking antibiotics: Antibiotic resistance is one of our biggest threats to global health. Bacteria can become immune to antibiotics because of the overuse and lack of diversity of prescription antibiotics. By taking probiotics, you can help rebuild diverse gut bacteria that is often killed following a course of antibiotics. Probiotic supplements can also improve the effectiveness of antibiotics and help stop the bacteria in your body from becoming invulnerable.
Weight management: In a research carried out by researchers at Stanford University in 2006, it was found out that the gut bacteria present in the gut of normal-weighted people is different from the one in obese people. This shows to a great extent that overall weight is hugely determined by gut flora. Probiotics can help you feel fuller for longer, burn more calories and store less fat.
Improve neurological diseases: Probiotic supplements can improve some mental health disorders like anxiety, depression, autism, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and memory.
How to use Metaflora
Metaflora is a dietary supplement and use for kids from 3 years to 12 years. Chew one probiotic tablet daily, with or without food. For best results, take one tablet during the day and one tablet in the evening.
- Ideally suited after a course of antibiotics.
- Store in a cool dry place. You don’t need to keep it refrigerated due to the long shelf life of up to 24 months postproduction.
- For the best results, your child should use Metaflora over a long period of time.
The longer kids use probiotics, the less likely kids are to get sick or suffer a significant decline in kids’ gastrointestinal ecosystem. After about a month of using Metaflora, most consumers experience a proliferation of good bacteria in their system and significant decline of dangerous gut bacteria.
Why you should choose Metaflora
Our products are carefully formulated to provide kids with all the benefits that they need. The combination of strains is human resident, persistent and proven to keep kids healthy as long as possible. With the long shelf life and delivery methods, Metaflora is all kids need for the best gut health kids can possibly get!
1. Yatsunenko, Rey, Manary, Trehan, et al. (2012) https://www.nature.com/articles/nature11053