METAFLORA Kids ENT Probiotic - Chewable
- Aid in nutrient absorption, building a strong gut support ENT health
- Strawberry-vanilla flavor, easy to chew, sugar, egg, and lactose-free
- 4 acid-resistant probiotic strains, 1 prebiotic*, 3 billion CFUs, LGG included
- All-natural ingredients, vegetarian, and allergy friendly
- 18-month shelf life, no refrigeration necessary, made in US
Metaflora Kids ENT helps build a stronger immune system and support ear, nose, and throat health. Super probiotics strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG) is also included. It’s one of the most studied strains. It can help prevent diarrhea and other GI issues, support the immune system, and even possibly reduce allergic symptoms.
Metaflora Kids ENT balances the flora in the oral cavity and helps good bacteria to thrive. Your kids will LOVE the strawberry-vanilla flavor. It’s also all-natural and sugar-free. Free of major allergens such as egg, lactose, and wheat. Take a proactive step to help your kid build stronger immune defense.
Metaflora Kids ENT has a shelf life of up to 18 months when stored at room temperature.
4 Targeted Probiotic Strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, and B. lactis
Other Ingredients: Isomalt, Strawberry Flavor (natural), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Vanilla Flavor (natural), Malic Acid
All-natural Ingredients: MetaFlora Kids ENT doesn't contain any strains that do not naturally reside in the human gut, like soil-based organisms (SBOs) or active yeasts.
3 Billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) per tablet.
- As a dietary supplement, chew one (1) tablet daily, with or without food.
- Take up to 2 tablets daily (or as directed by a physician)
- Recommended for kids 4 years old and over.
- For kids under 4 years old, please consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Ideally suited after a course of antibiotics.
- No refrigeration necessary.
- Store in a cool dry place.
What strains are in MetaFlora Kids?
MetaFlora Kids contains the following probiotic strains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, and B. lactis
What are the benefits of taking probiotics?
Probiotics replenish the good bacteria in your gut and help keep you healthy by:
• Aiding in digestion
• Helping you absorb the nutrients from your food and vitamins
• Supporting your immune system
• Supporting your energy levels
• Supporting brain function and mental clarity
• Supporting your weight management
What makes MetaFlora probiotics premium?
Our formulas meet these four criteria:
• Survival on the shelf
• Survival past stomach acid
• The right strains (human resident strains as opposed to SBOs or active yeasts)
• A variety of strains